Loading...
problem loading posts

maggot museum

Vileplume Pokemon


im roy. i like to think im cool
joshdstarks:

Ripley Clones.
this so straight up crazy. she’s foxy

the-fairest-ofthem-all:

thankful-werewolf:

puhgs:

really tho straight guys will go on and on about how uncomfortable it makes them when gay guys hit on them but lets be fucking honest how many times have u seen a guy continue to hit on another guy after hes visibly uncomfortable vs. how many times a straight guy has continued to hit on a girl after shes visibly uncomfortable 

This needs more notes

THIS

(via thefosterchild)

lanoireculture:

HOLY FUCK THIS!

fuck our wifi is soo fast

im 65% of who I am truly am at work. nobody knows im low key psychotic. that’s the rest do the 35%

darkhist:

glow blog